For Christchurch air con, think Halkett Electrical.
If you’re suffering under sweltering heat, and even the air is starting to feel dense and stale, it’s time to do more than open a few windows.
We specialize in air heat pump installations, upgrades and servicing.
Talk to us about our Mitsubishi air con installation by getting in contact with our team. The most reasonably priced and efficient models on the market, you won’t be sorry you invested in a Mitsubishi.Get a free quote
For a certified Daikin air con installer, look no further. Utilising less energy than standard models, and with an intelligent thermostat, Daikin can easily adjust to suit the perfect temperature.Get a free quote
For local Fujitsu installation, reach out to our team. With more than double the energy star rating of other heat pumps, Fujitsu is a leader when it comes to efficiency and energy conservation.Get a free quote
For quality LG air con installation in the Christchurch area, get in touch. Possibly the most cost effective model on the market, LG offers a quality pump with low noise levels, performing as one of the quietest machines on the market.Get a free quote
Consult us about a Panasonic air installation for your Christchurch home. As one of the most trusted models on the market, with ductless heating and cooling, you’re bound to find a model you can call yours.Get a free quote
For the latest Toshiba model air con units, get in touch. Toshiba is an energy efficient model that allows users to rationalise energy consumption, without compromising on comfort or thermal levels.Get a free quote
Air conditioning experts that do it all.
- All our air conditioning units do both heating and cooling
- All units advertised are in stock AND READY TO GO
- Units vary in wattage from 2.5kw, 3.2kw, 5.4KW, 5.8kw 7.0kw to 9.0Kw
Located out in Mairehau, Christchurch, we’re just a stone throw away from The Cheesecake Shop in Edgeware. We’re also available with Electricians in Rolleston and Kaiapoi, if you need. Give us a call or make an inquiry to begin your job today.Get Started
Three Easy Steps for all your jobs
1. Preparation and Consultation
1. Get in touch with our team to discuss your needs.
2. Schedule an on-site visit or send us your plans and we’ll make an analysis.
3. Receive a customized quotation within 48 hours of the site visit.
2. Rewiring or fitting
1. Choose a time that suits you. We can work around your schedule for wiring projects, including full-time jobs.
2. We base all our jobs on our inspection and your needs, so you’ll get electrical work that performs a treat.
3. Leave your space spotless with all rubbish removed upon completion.
3. Smooth Operation
1. We handle your electrical job with expertise.
2. Stay informed with clear instructions throughout the process.
3. Enjoy peace of mind with our "master electrician" certified services.